All Issues Mediation with New Landscape Family Mediation in Essex is an individually developed mediation service for couples who need to resolve a number of issues to do with both their financial separation, as well as developing a long lasting plan for co-parenting in the years following their separation or divorce.
Within All Issues Mediation, your mediator will help you create a fair and workable financial separation solution between you in a way that will enable security and certainty for both, as well as working to ensure that you both have strong, positive future relationships with your children.
Beginning with your MIAM, we will work with you to develop a personalised mediation process that will allow your family to create a bespoke solution for your finances and future co-parenting based on the specific needs of your family. At New Lanscape Family Mediation we pride ourselves on the highly personalised nature of each and every mediation process we engage in. We know the importance of families determining for themselves they type futures they wish to live, and of not leaving these important decisions to an officer of the Court.
All Issues Mediation (AIM) includes:
- What happens to the Family Home (whether or not to sell, who might live there following divorce etc…)
- How to divide your family assets and any other investments
- How to handle future assets such as pensions
- Consideration of cars and other vehicles
- Managing the contents of the home
- Maintenance and child support
- Where do the children live, and who with?
- Creating a workable co-parenting plan
- Managing shared care of the children
- Creating a shared narrative for family and friends
- Holidays and special days (e.g. birthdays)
- Maintenance – who pays, how much and for how long?
- Step-family issues
- New partners
For more information about All Issues Mediation for arrangements for Children and Finances, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section or telephone the office on 01279 211 657 for a fully confidential, no obligation conversation or to arrange a MIAM.
Alternatively, you can complete the contact form and request a call back.
Click to read more about: